How to Prevent the spread of Coronavirus Covid-19
1. First, wash your hands frequently using a detergent soap and running water. or Similarly, you may also use a hand sanitizer or an alcohol-based detergent where there is no access to running water.
2. Secondly, forgo relationship scenarios that involve kissing, hugging, as well as shaking of hands.
3. Again, ensure that you keep distance from anyone who has the symptoms of Coronavirus,
for example, coughing or sneezing.
4. Cover your nose and mouth when you cough
or sneeze. 5. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with dirty hands.
6. Remain at home if you do not have any urgent or emergency issues, as well as if you are feeling ill.
7. It’s advisable they you seek medical care if you encounter symptoms like fever, cough, and problem in breathing. and surfaces. For example, furnitures,
8. Clean or disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. For example, furnitures, doorknobs, light switches, handler s, phones, computer keyboards, faucets, and utensils.
9. Last but not least, wash your hands immediately after sneezing or coughing. This is helpful because you may end up touching your garments without knowing and remain susceptible. And finally,
10. Even though the virus is at times spread through droplets of sneezing, some people may not show any symptoms but spread the virus. In short, it’s advisable to always keep distance whenever possible from anyone.